1, women in the use of ovulation test paper before the first need to determine their menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle of most women is about 28 days, and the general error is not more than 5 days. If your menstrual cycle is less than 27 days or more than 40 days, the advice of the obstetrician should be asked to determine whether ovulatory paper can be used.
2, women who take oral contraceptives need to stop for two months to use ovulation test paper. Because the pill can inhibit the secretion of luteinizing hormone, make the paper color or color display light, led to inaccurate detection results.
3. Women who are suffering from endocrine system diseases such as ovarian cysts, or women who are taking hormone and steroid drugs, are not suitable for ovulatory test paper.
4, the best morning urine test, should not be used to place a long urine specimen.
5. Do not drink a lot of water or drink before testing. The urine collection container used for testing should be kept clean.
6. The ovulation test paper is not 100 percent proof of the formation of eggs. Therefore, when women are pregnant, they should go to the Department of Obstetrics and gynecology in the regular hospital.
- A Small Knowledge Of Ovulating Paper
- When To Use The Ovulation Test Paper
- How To Use A Condom
- Why Did Anyone Wear A Condom Or Be Pregnant?
- How Do Men Buy Their Own Condoms?
- The Principle Of Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- A Method Of Using Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- Reasons For False Test Of Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- The Method Of Using Ovulation Test Kit
- Precautions For Ovulation Test Kit
- CMEF China International Medical Equipment Expo...
- Welcome To Visit Us At 248 In Africa Health Exh...