1. Test time. HCG usually occurs in the urine for a few days after the fertilized egg is in bed, and can be detected in a certain amount. As a result, women who have normal menstruation need to detect HCG in the urine after their menstruation is delayed. Women with long menstrual cycles or abnormal ovulation are likely to be detected at the time of 40 to 44 days of menopause.
2, urine dilution. If you drink too much water, the urine dilution may lead to false negative results.
3, in the morning and in the evening, the test may have a certain effect on the results. In the morning, the urine usually has the highest HCG value, so many of the instructions are suggested to be tested in the morning, but this is not absolute.
4, pay attention to the length of the urine immersion test paper. Sometimes the excessive length of the urine test paper may make it difficult to judge the test results.
5, do not have pregnancy in the near future with the test results to determine whether or not pregnant. For a longer period of time after termination of pregnancy (after childbirth, spontaneous abortion and induced abortion), HCG can continue to be positive.
6. Some diseases and drugs may result in false positive results. Some tumor cells such as hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma, bronchial carcinoma and renal cell carcinoma, but also can secrete HCG.
7. Do not use expired test paper. Because the chemical reagents will lose the utility for a long time, we should pay attention to the production date when buying.
8, do not use the test paper that has been dampened.
9, to get the correct results, it is best to do early pregnancy test when the menstruation is delayed for two weeks. If the test results are negative, 1 weeks after the menstruation is still in the future, it should be done again. In the recent pregnancy, it is not allowed to detect, because HCG can remain positive for a long time after termination of pregnancy (after childbirth, spontaneous abortion and artificial abortion). Some diseases and drugs may cause false positive results, such as blood in the urine, or some childbearing drugs. Some tumor cells such as hydatidiform mole, choriocarcinoma, bronchial carcinoma and renal cell carcinoma, but also can promote the secretion of HCG in vivo.
If the test results are negative and the menstruation is still in the future after 1 weeks, you should do it again. If it's not positive, you'd better go to see a doctor. Believe in your body. If you have symptoms of pregnancy, no matter how the results are, you should think that the principle of early pregnancy test paper is only preliminary detection. There will be errors in the use of early pregnancy test paper. The best way is to go to the hospital for blood tests, urine HCG HCG and ultrasonography. If the baby is not ready to meet the arrival of the baby, then the early detection of the early pregnancy signs, to determine whether or not pregnant, the later abortion operation is very necessary.
- A Small Knowledge Of Ovulating Paper
- When To Use The Ovulation Test Paper
- The Use Of Ovulation Test Paper Should Be Paid ...
- How To Use A Condom
- Why Did Anyone Wear A Condom Or Be Pregnant?
- How Do Men Buy Their Own Condoms?
- The Principle Of Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- A Method Of Using Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- The Method Of Using Ovulation Test Kit
- Precautions For Ovulation Test Kit
- CMEF China International Medical Equipment Expo...
- Welcome To Visit Us At 248 In Africa Health Exh...