1, use one disposable urine cup or clean container to collect urine.
2. Tearing the incision in the aluminum foil bag and taking out the test paper for testing.
3, bar type: immerse one end of the test paper with an arrow sign in a container with a urine sample to be checked.
(the urine is not allowed to exceed the MAX line) and is taken out for about 3 seconds.
Card type: draw the urine sample 0.2mL (3-4 drops) in the sample area with a sucker.
Pen style: pull the cap open and urinate directly in the sample area while urinating, and maintain the urine time for 3 seconds. Please note that the urine should not exceed the arrow, so as to avoid wetting the test area and affecting the detection result.
4. Observe the test results of the test area: To observe the results in 5-10 minutes. In 40 seconds, the color was strongly positive.
Positive: the upper and lower end of the test paper have color bands, indicating pregnancy.
Negative: only a purple red band appeared on the top of the test paper and no color band appeared at the lower end, indicating that it was not pregnant.
Null and void: no color band appears. It shows that the paper strip has failed.
- A Small Knowledge Of Ovulating Paper
- When To Use The Ovulation Test Paper
- The Use Of Ovulation Test Paper Should Be Paid ...
- How To Use A Condom
- Why Did Anyone Wear A Condom Or Be Pregnant?
- How Do Men Buy Their Own Condoms?
- The Principle Of Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- Reasons For False Test Of Early Pregnancy Test Kit
- The Method Of Using Ovulation Test Kit
- Precautions For Ovulation Test Kit
- CMEF China International Medical Equipment Expo...
- Welcome To Visit Us At 248 In Africa Health Exh...
- TECNOSALUD, AREQUIPA - PERU 2018