Normal women oviposit every month. One egg is expelled from the ovaries and transported through the oviduct to the uterus after the ovaries mature. The process of pregnancy is formed by the combination of a mature egg with sperm in the fallopian tube. The sperm in the reproductive tract of women can survive for 24-72 hours, and a suitable egg fertilization time was about 24-36 hours after ovulation. In every menstrual cycle of women, luteinizing hormone (LH) in urine has a high peak within 24-48 hours before ovulation. The size of LH peak can be accurately detected by David ovulation test strip, so that women can predict the best time of conception or contraception.
Women should first determine their menstrual cycle before testing. The algorithm is from this to the first day of menstruation before the next menstrual day for a period (the beginning of the blood that day for the first day), most women's ovulation is in the next 14 days before menstruation, therefore, in the 2-3 days before ovulation and ovulation for 1-2 days after getting pregnant period, which is calculated for 4-5 days the day of ovulation before and after pregnancy is easy, so every day after starting test periodically, when there will be close to the peak value of the color should be tested once every 12 hours until the detected LH peak. As each woman has a different period of menstrual cycle, a periodic checklist can be used as a reference.
1, two purple lines, the bottom line (line) than the top line (control line) was light, said LH in the urine has not yet appeared to peak value, we must continue to test every day;
2, two purple lines on the bottom line (control line and test line) is basically the same color, figure 3A or bottom line (test line) than the top line (control line) dark figure B, you will be ovulation in 24-48 hours;
3, when a purple red (control line) appears at the top of the test strip, it indicates anovulatory.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Condom placement: it can't be too cold or overh...
- Ten details to be ignored when using condoms!
- It's really important to choose the size of the...
- Making condoms safer using small skills
- The method of purchase and storage of condoms
- What should be paid attention to using early pr...
- How to look at the early pregnancy test kit
- Is oviposit paper accurate
- When to wear a condom is the safest
- What are the benefits of using the condom
- Understanding Pregnancy Tests: Urine & Blood
- Pregnancy Symptoms — Early Signs Of Pregnancy
- Am I Pregnant? FAQs On Early Pregnancy