1. Collect urine from a clean, dry container. The reagent strip is taken from the original packaging aluminum foil bag and should be used as soon as 1 hours.
2. One end of the test paper will have the end of the arrow mark into the container containing the urine. After about three seconds, it is taken out of the container, and the result is observed in 30 to 5 minutes.
3. The results are judged as follows:
Positive (+): two purple red bands appeared. One is located in the test area (T) and the other is in the quality control area (C). It shows that she is pregnant.
Negative (-): only the quality control area (C) appeared a purple red strip, and there was no red band in the test area (T). It indicates that it is not pregnant.
Invalid: the quality control area (C) did not appear purple red strip, indicating that the incorrect operation process or the reagent strip has been damaged and damaged.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Condom placement: it can't be too cold or overh...
- Ten details to be ignored when using condoms!
- It's really important to choose the size of the...
- Making condoms safer using small skills
- The method of purchase and storage of condoms
- What should be paid attention to using early pr...
- Is oviposit paper accurate
- What is the reaction of ovulation test paper af...
- When to wear a condom is the safest
- What are the benefits of using the condom
- Understanding Pregnancy Tests: Urine & Blood
- Pregnancy Symptoms — Early Signs Of Pregnancy
- Am I Pregnant? FAQs On Early Pregnancy