Now there are many condoms available for four years, but the four years' validity is required for you to place them in dry and ventilated shade places according to instructions, otherwise they will be easily broken and weaken the protection function.
Therefore, condom manufacturers tell you that it is better not to place condoms in places where they are too cold or overheated or easy to scratch, such as wallets or carry on bags. It's better to place these safe places in the bedside cabinet or in the drawer.
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Ten details to be ignored when using condoms!
- It's really important to choose the size of the...
- Making condoms safer using small skills
- The method of purchase and storage of condoms
- What should be paid attention to using early pr...
- How to look at the early pregnancy test kit
- Is oviposit paper accurate
- What is the reaction of ovulation test paper af...
- When to wear a condom is the safest
- What are the benefits of using the condom